PayHalal the world’s 1st shariah compliant payment gateway is growing in record time to support our growth we are seeking Merchant Acquiring Business Managers for various payment channels .
Manages strategic growth and business development for Islamic Merchant Services, including all merchant-related programs and initiatives. Recommends, develops, communicates and implements all merchant-related programs and initiatives throughout PayHalal footprint. Provides direct leadership and management for Merchant Services Sales and Partnerships. Responsible for interviewing and hiring the sales team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Aligns the strategic priorities of Merchant Services with the direction and strategic priorities of the broader organization. In close consultation with all stakeholders, initiates, develops, recommends, communicates and, where appropriate, implements all merchant-related sales programs and initiatives throughout PayHalal system.
• Plans and implements an overall merchant business development sales program. Maintains contact with other areas of the organization that can assist in merchant business development. Implements initiatives to capitalize on strengths and market opportunities to build a strong merchant referral program.
• Works with sales team members to develop marketing strategies tailored to meet established sales objectives. Monitors and reports results, coaches and trains team members as needed.
• Provides feedback, support, and direction to all PayHalal partners involved in the merchant referral program. Provides ongoing sales reporting to all areas of the organization to include executive management.
• Evaluates and pursues merchant sales opportunities concentrating on PayHalal customer base. Emphasizes merchant sales that drive transactions volume growth.
• Develops effective working relationships with team members, peers, management and executive management by soliciting feedback and gathering input related to proposed changes and decisions.
• Serves as the relationship manager with merchant referral organization. Maintains ongoing communications to improve products, customer service and sales. Ensures problems or complaints are resolved and reported.
• Co-Manages the day-to-day activities of Merchant Services Sales with Director of Merchant Sales. Provides leadership in all areas of the sales process including product training, coaching, and role play to promote effective strategy. Interviews and hires sales team.
• Manages the annual performance management and merit processes for direct and indirect reports. Coaches and develops team members and builds a work environment where team members are engaged and feel a positive sense of achievement about their role in the company. Works closely with Human Resources regarding employee relations, compensation, training, posting and filling vacant positions and other Human Resources related matters.
• Each team member is expected to be aware of risk within their functional area. This includes observing all policies, procedures, laws, regulations and risk limits specific to their role. Additionally, they should raise and report known or suspected violations to the appropriate Company authority in a timely fashion.
• Performs other related duties as required.
The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
PayHalal is an Ethical Employer supporting women in the workplace.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Eight years sales and sales management experience including development, implementation and management of business development program.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• In-depth knowledge of various payment instruments from eWallets, credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers,ACH services, and compliance and regulatory issues
• Advanced understanding of the merchant acquiring industry
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strategic thinking and leadership skills with strong abilities in relationship management
Interested candidates should email email@example.com